Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Book Review: The Selection

The Selection
By Kiera Cass
pages: 327
I loved this book, I love the whole world that they live in, at times I must admit I didn't really agree or well understand why America did what she did but for the most part I was with her. I can not wait till I get my hands on the second and the third! I need them, instead I will distract myself from reading it over and over again with other books. As soon as I finished I instantly read the first two chapters of the second book then wanted to start it all over again I have not felt that way in a while so I take that as a sign that this book is AMAZING!! just for a start, its mostly just a guilt pleasure of mine. I wouldn't say the writing is amazing just the feeling it gives me so yes the writing is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment