Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Book Review: Stolen

Stolen 
By Lucy Christopher 
299 pages
I really liked this book but there were also some things I didn't like. I loved the beginning it was intense and interesting. I also didn't like the end but it really wrapped the whole story together. The middle at parts I felt like got a little boring but then something interesting could happen so it wasn't enough to make me want to put the book down in any way. I really like Ty and I know it would be weird and some people may not like it but I really want Gemma to love him sooner and there would be a bit of love in it I saw it at the end but I was with so many other things I got distracted.All in all I really liked this book and I would definitely recommend it to someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment